For many motivated professionals, a Bachelor’s degree is the step you’ll decide to take once you have identified a specific area of interest and are committed to acquiring the specific knowledge and skills to either build credentials or add to the ones you already possess.
You want recognition. You need results. And you’re willing to commit yourself to acquiring the industry-current education that can help prepare you for today’s competitive marketplace and be acknowledged for your professional abilities and accomplishments.
At American Academic Center for Training & Development, we want all prospective students to feel confident in choosing a school that not only offers industry-current Bachelor’s degree programs in many of today’s most interesting fields, but also provides an unparalleled level of student support to help you get the most out of your education.
Whether your motivation for advancing your education is personal, professional or a combination of both, AACTD is ready to support you every step of the way. The sort filter below has been designed to help you quickly and easily find the Bachelor’s degree program that matches your interests and level of current knowledge.
List of Available Specializations:
- Bachelor of Arts: Political Economy Major (4-Year)
- Bachelor of Arts: Political Science (4-Year)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): Specialization in Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Design: Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Health Administration
- Bachelor of Management (Post Diploma): Indigenous Nations and Organizations Major
- Bachelor of Management (3-Year)
- Bachelor of Management (4-Year)
- Bachelor of Management: Human Resources Management (4-Year)
- Bachelor of Management: Marketing Major (4-Year)
- Bachelor of Science: Computing and Information Systems (4-Year)
- Bachelor of Science: Human Science (4-Year)